WoWHead Hover

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Dragon Flight & Raiding


Orbitz Potatomode - Hương Giang

It's been a very long time since I last raided on any consistent basis, but I did have a little fun during a 25-man World Tour (Naxx, 2D Sarth, Malygos). It was a GDKP, I was nervous and was doing my best to just focus on raid healing. I was able to buy my BiS legs for 200g and a few other upgrades from my blues, overall it was worth it. 

Now I am working on our Dracthyr in our non-raiding times and I had a lot of fun in the starting zone. It was also fairly easy to get to level 60. There is just the encroaching Shadowlands quest that keeps popping up that is a little cringe, but I'm sure that persistent quest will go away once Dragon Flight is in full swing. I really need to get a better way to coordinate all my screenshots. I'm missing a lot by not posting and trying to get them to the X feed. If anyone knows an easy process to do that, feel free to comment. Thank you! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment