WoWHead Hover

Friday, April 26, 2024

Season 4 Dragonflight

 What an eventful week in WoW! My boyfriend just got to level 70 yesterday with the help of the guild and were running Timewalking and Heroic Dungeons to gear him up. He's a Death Knight, wanting to go Blood Spec. He's already honed in on a transmog set that he likes and I added him to Recruit-a-Friend for rewards for us both. As far as gear goes I'm currently ilvl 486 and am struggling just a little with Mythic 0+. It is mostly with learning the mechanics and that is a steep curve considering I have just started playing Dragonflight for less then a month - spent most of that time questing and avoiding dungeons altogether. That is one thing that Radu and I will have to work on together, hurray for couple goals!

In other news while in Timewalking, I got a pretty awesome mount Reins of the Infinite Timereaver.


No comments:

Post a Comment